Lawson Computer Repair
We Service the Lawson area
2,419 population · 732m elevation
Named Lawson in 1879, the town was originally called ‘Blue Mountain’ after the old ‘Blue Mountains Inn’ of the 1840’s. Prior to this time the town was known as ‘The Swamp’, while the area from Lawson through to Woodford was known as ‘24 Mile Hollow’. The town was renamed after Lieutenant William Lawson, one of the famous three explorers who first crossed the Blue Mountains.